DV-5A Electric/Pneumatic Actuationพฤศจิกายน 10, 2020
Series MJCพฤศจิกายน 10, 2020
- TYCO DV-5A Automatic Water Control Valves are diaphragm type valves that can be used in remote-resetting deluge fire protection systems.
- Pressure-Reducing function maintains pre-set outlet pressure.
- Compact, space-saving design reduces valve room footprint and construction costs.
- Electric actuation is compatible with many types of automatic and manual release options.
- Actuation of fire alarms upon system operation is provided.
- Approvals – UL and C-UL
- The Maximum pressure rating of Deluge Remote-Resetting Trim is 250 psi (16 bar) dependent on separately ordered solenoid valve.
- Corrosion resistant
- More Information:
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1326
TYCO® DV-5A - our new and improved Deluge Valve
TYCO® DV-5A Installation Overview
TYCO® DV-5A Valve Diaphragm Replacement
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm — www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet – TFP2300 – Regulatory and Health Warnings
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals. This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list, however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.