- TYCO DV-5A Automatic Water Control Valves are diaphragm type valves that can be used in remote-resetting deluge fire protection systems.
- Pressure-Reducing function maintains pre-set outlet pressure.
- Compact, space-saving design reduces valve room footprint and construction costs.
- Electric actuation is compatible with many types of automatic and manual release options.
- Actuation of fire alarms upon system operation is provided.
- Approvals – UL and C-UL
- The Maximum pressure rating of Deluge Remote-Resetting Trim is 250 psi (16 bar) dependent on separately ordered solenoid valve.
- Corrosion resistant
- More Information:
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1326