DV-5A Red-E Cabinetพฤศจิกายน 10, 2020
DV-5A Dry Pilot Actuationพฤศจิกายน 10, 2020
- Single Interlock Preaction, Wet Pilot Actuation
- The TYCO DV-5A Automatic Water Control Valves are diaphragm type valves that can be used in single interlock preaction fire protection systems.
- Easy external resetting
- Offered Pre-trimmed
- Corrosion resistance
- The Single Interlock Preaction, Wet Pilot Actuation Trim maximum pressure rating is 300 psi (20,7 bar)
- Approvals: UL and C-UL Listed, FM Approved
- More Information: View Summary Instructions
More Information: View TFP1411
TYCO® DV-5A - our new and improved Deluge Valve
TYCO® DV-5A Installation Overview
TYCO® DV-5A Valve Diaphragm Replacement
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm — www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet – TFP2300 – Regulatory and Health Warnings
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals. This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list, however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.