Model MC-1พฤศจิกายน 10, 2020
Model FTR-1พฤศจิกายน 10, 2020
- Dry Pilot Actuator is an auxiliary releasing device
- When the Model DP-1 actuates, it permits water pressure to be released from the deluge or preaction valve differential chamber, thereby allowing the deluge or preaction valve to open
- Designed for Preaction Valves having double interlock electric/pneumatic release
- Rated for use at a maximum water supply pressure of 250 psi (17,2 bar) and a maximum system air (or nitrogen) pressure of 50 psi (3,4 bar)
- Listings and Approvals: UL, ULC, FM, and LPCB
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1380
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: CS, DE, ES, FR, HU, IT, NL, NO, PL, RU, SV
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm — www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet – TFP2300 – Regulatory and Health Warnings
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals. This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list, however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.